We've moved!

Please keep up to date with all think Yankee and gluten-free over at A Yankee in Rebel Clothes.

25 September 2007

About to embark on a grand adventure

Or not.

I head north on Thursday morning. Bright and early. I have a function to attend at 6:30pm that day, so I need to leave the 'boro by 5am at the latest. Ugh. No me gusta that.

I'll be spending a week up there, and it appears that the weather will not suck. It won't be as warm and nice there as it is here, but it will decent. In the mid 60s or so. I'll have to pack warmly. My blood has thinned considerably these last few years down here. I can't take the cold any more. And, yes, 60 is cold.

The visit should be nice. I will see all of the family and a few former students and perhaps even a few friends (although, most of my hometown friends have scattered across the globe). It should be a fun visit. I have a ton of reading to do for comps, but the quiet should be conducive for work.

***********************

On related note that's not really related but I had no other transition, I got the most amazing pair of pumps this weekend. I am actually waiting for them to arrive. The Nine West outlet was out of my size, but a pair is being shipped to me from Florida. I really hope they get here before I leave for N-to-the-Y. I do believe the current count is near 65 now.

Damn compulsions!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...