We've moved!

Please keep up to date with all think Yankee and gluten-free over at A Yankee in Rebel Clothes.

07 November 2007

Free from the enslavement

I deleted my myspace today.

It felt good. No more stalking and lack of privacy. Of course, that means no more random LL comments and no more Kiki pics, but I'll survive.

What didn't feel so good was deleting all of my former blog posts. During that process, I realized that I used to "blog" all the time. About everything. The mundane. The exciting. The random. Some of it was total shit. Some of it was pretty decent.

I miss my prolific writing. I am too busy and too stressed out to write anymore. When I do write, it isn't anything all that important. Like this one. It has no real relevance to the world. It isn't profound. It isn't life changing.

I want to get back to writing important stuff again. I gotta make time to do that.

Starting now.

Or maybe next week ...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think it is pretty important to hear of someone deleting a myspace plot... isn't it like a social criticism of pop culture tools gone wild. I
its brave..strangely. You could write an essay on it.

I could blow smoke outside tonight, it felt like Boston...for a second..

Brandilyn said...

I've been thinking about it for weeks. If it weren't the only way I keep in touch with a couple of Seattle friends, my page would have been gone months ago. Congratulations

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...