We've moved!

Please keep up to date with all think Yankee and gluten-free over at A Yankee in Rebel Clothes.

20 April 2010

Hanging Pots

All of my plants have been established in their happy little pots and are growing happily in the sun. My morning glories have even started to wind their way around the spindles on my porch. I can't wait until they develop some buds and start to bloom. My strawberry plants even have 15 little tiny strawberries growing on them!! In a few more weeks, I'll have some sun-warmed strawberries to snack on. Yeah!

Of course, no MaryBeth-lanai is complete without a few hanging plants. I picked up two at the farmer's market a few weeks ago, and they are growing so nicely! And they smell so wonderful when I go out to enjoy the sunshine! Here are a few pics of their beauty ...




No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...