We've moved!

Please keep up to date with all think Yankee and gluten-free over at A Yankee in Rebel Clothes.

09 September 2010

A New Feature

I always liked the idea of a Photo-Of-The-Day, but, truth be told, I'm a bit lazy when it comes to it. One of my tweeps turned my on to this website which keeps a visual calendar of your pics. I figured that I'd try it out for a little while. The cool thing is that you don't have to update every day. You can update retroactively (which is really handy for a procrastinator like me!).

There will be a nice mix of work and pleasure posted. The super cool feature is the "Print" option so you can print a calendar of pics to remember your month/year by. Pretty sweet.






Kiki - You might like this. I remember you mentioning something about a pic a day.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...