We've moved!

Please keep up to date with all think Yankee and gluten-free over at A Yankee in Rebel Clothes.

10 September 2011

My very first photography show!

I have my very first photography show starting on Monday, and I spent this morning hanging all of my images and getting it all ready. I'm nervous about the whole thing given that I haven't really had my work out in any public space before. I'm seriously second-guessing myself and the quality of my work, but it's too late now. I've made a commitment and it's all up and ready. Now I just need to wait and see what people have to say about it. 

My "signage"

The outer back wall

The inner back wall

The far wall

The shelving section

My little "animals" grouping

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...