We've moved!

Please keep up to date with all think Yankee and gluten-free over at A Yankee in Rebel Clothes.

03 December 2012

Bad blogger strikes again

I've been a very bad blogger. I haven't blogged in over two weeks despite the significant amount of insanity and general craziness happening. Here's what I haven't been blogging about ...

- Thanksgiving in NY ... my first Thanksgiving at home in 7 years and JD went with me
- Moving woes accompanied by having-no-place-to-live woes
- Typical dissertation woes
- Generalized away-from-the-family-Christmas anxiety

Since the latter three items won't be going away anytime soon, I'm not sure how much time I'll have to write about them. I have some burning thoughts about Christmas and the holidays this year that I would love to write about (if for nothing else than the therapeutic effect of writing), so I'll try my best to get something posted in the next few days.

1 comment:

Kirsten Oliphant said...

I will expect more blog posts and anxiously await them. Or harass you via email.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...