We've moved!

Please keep up to date with all think Yankee and gluten-free over at A Yankee in Rebel Clothes.

15 February 2009

Oh what a weekend...

The weekend has been ... original. It started off with a bang and is ending with a whimper. 

Friday night was dinner with Jo and her date. We went to Liberty Steakhouse in High Point and had some tasty beer!

Saturday we went to pick up my new Nordic Track for $25 (Thank you, Craig's List!!! What a steal!!!) and installed it upstairs in the office. I moved the tv in there so I can watch tv while I "ski" the pounds away. After the new purchase, we hung out and spent time together before I went to work at 2pm. After work (9m), The Boy had made me a slight dinner and we drank some yummy wine.

Sunday morning we woke up, cleaned the fishtank, and cooked the week's meals. This is where the weekend went sour. I looked at B while we were in the kitchen, and she has a huge lump under her left eye. Seriously. It is the size of a ping pong ball. It doesn't seem to bother her, but it is really hard and there are no signs of abrasion or impact. It's really got me worried. I'm making a vet appointment first thing in the morning, but I'm really nervous. My stomach has been in knots all day. Ugh. 

1 comment:

Kirsten Oliphant said...

Oh, no! I will hope it's just a bump from Bailey being Bailey and not something serious. And I do think God watches over animals, no matter how dumb people might say that makes me. Rembember Tex eating the shark's teeth?? Let me know how things are.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...