We've moved!

Please keep up to date with all think Yankee and gluten-free over at A Yankee in Rebel Clothes.

24 August 2009

My two laptop life

In a vain effort to keep my work life at work and my home life at home, I've decided to never bring my Mac to school. However, the school computer makes a regular appearnance in the house every night. So, my office looks like this every night ...


The all-important Facebook, iTunes, and goof-off distractors on the Mac.
The serious grading, emailing, planning work on the tablet.

Such is my life. I've succeeded in keeping home at home. But work has invaded my home office. I'm somewhat productive (although the prospective progress is embarrassingly slow.) and am really happy with the new job and all of its related perks. I just wish I was better at leaving work at work. But I guess that is the nature of teaching, right?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...