We've moved!

Please keep up to date with all think Yankee and gluten-free over at A Yankee in Rebel Clothes.

30 January 2010

Things one learns on a snow day:

1.) Patience is a virtue - after waiting for three hours in an online waiting room for BoSox tickets, I finally was able to buy 4 tickets to two different games in June. Yeah!

2.) There is a reason that automatic dish detergent is different than the regular dish detergent - that reason is that regular detergent in a dishwasher makes lots o' bubbles! (Sorry I don't have pics, Kiki. I am a failure in many ways!)

3.) Southerners are a wee bit crazy - a little bit of ice and snow makes their world come to a screeching halt. I know they aren't used to this kind of weather, but it is still funny to watch.

4.) John Rhys-Meyers is ridiculously hot - Okay, I didn't learn this today, but I've spent the day watching The Tudors and I've been reminded of his hotness.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...