We've moved!

Please keep up to date with all think Yankee and gluten-free over at A Yankee in Rebel Clothes.

28 November 2010

Testing new waters

Anyone who reads my blog knows that I love photography. I take a lot of pics of landscapes and still-lifes and statues and monuments. Today I experimented with something new: portraiture. A girlfriend of mine from work wanted some pics of her and her daughter for Christmas cards as well as Christmas gifts. She likes my other photography and asked if I could help her out. I warned her that I've never done this type of photography before, but I would give it my best shot.

The weather was beautiful today, and I pretty happy with my first attempt at portraiture. The most important thing is that my girlfriend loved them (if tears are any indication!) and she's happy. Here are a few of my favorites from today's shoot.













As always, feedback is welcome!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...