We've moved!

Please keep up to date with all think Yankee and gluten-free over at A Yankee in Rebel Clothes.

10 February 2012

Extended absence catch-up

I've been a bad blogger ... nice again. Life has been insanely busy for the past week and a half, and I've not had time or the attention to post. I've even been bad about posting my daily pics (but I've thankfully caught up on them!). I'm certainly not complaining about the pace of life these days, just acknowledging the chaos.

My days have been filled with teaching and my afternoons/evenings have been filled with meetings, fitness, and friends. Rather than give a daily blow-by-blow, I'll summarize.

Running has been going well. I'm eating normally again and have regained my lost endurance. It's been hard to get back into my regular workout routine, especially with so many after school meetings in the past few weeks. I'm definitely not at my goal yet, but I'm getting there. And I'm still enjoying it which is the hardest part of the battle. Bailey especially loves our runs. And I especially love how tired she is afterwards.

I've had a wonderfully busy social calendar these past few days, and I've really enjoyed it. I've had some wonderful times with great friends, and it makes me realize how much I love my life here. Happily, there are more good times on the horizon (like tonight's dinner with Scot and Sheila and tomorrow night with db).

I didn't watch a single second of the Super Bowl, and I'm happy with that move. I had no vested interest in either team, and getting a good nights sleep was far more important to me.

That's the recent me in a nutshell. Hopefully I'll be a better blogger in the days/weeks/months to come.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...