We've moved!

Please keep up to date with all think Yankee and gluten-free over at A Yankee in Rebel Clothes.

26 June 2007

The good and the bad

The good:

1. My boy moves here in three days! Count 'em! THREE DAYS!
2. I've got a ton of cute new clothes from Ann Taylor, all ringing in at 40-50% off!
3. I bought an amazingly cute new dress from Brooks Brothers. It is a pink seersucker double-v neck with a cute full skirt. Very 40's.
4. I get my SOAR paycheck in three days. Mo' money, mo' money, mo'!

The bad:
1. Kirsten moves soon. Her going away party is tonight. It makes me sad.
2. It is hot as balls outside.
3. I miss Memphis and Justin and Tai and Maddison ... :(

1 comment:

Kirsten Oliphant said...

Aw, you miss me! I miss you too! And Bailey! I don't want to tell you how things went with Alphalpha on the truck ride. You'll call me a bad mom. But he's still alive! And kicking! Or...flipping. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...