We've moved!

Please keep up to date with all think Yankee and gluten-free over at A Yankee in Rebel Clothes.

20 July 2007

Just call me an entrepreneur ...

... who does things for free.

I've recently experimented with infusing olive oil. I've infused extra virgin olive oil with oregano, oregano and thyme, chives and garlic, chives, and thyme. I've put them in these cute little bottles with customized tags and everything.


If I had ambition, which I don't, I would try to sell them. Instead, I will give them away as hostess gifts and such.

I'm looking forward to trying to infuse lavender and rosemary and mint. Not all together of course. That would be just weird.

1 comment:

Kirsten Oliphant said...

Um, I want one! or five! seriously! My birthday is in a few months. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...