We've moved!

Please keep up to date with all think Yankee and gluten-free over at A Yankee in Rebel Clothes.

28 October 2009

I love NC weather!

Over the weekend, it was cold as hell! Today, it was 75 and sunny.

I LOVE NC!!!

After work today, The Beast and I went to Lake Crabtree for a walk. The walk was lackluster (too many off-road bicyclists!), but the weather and the scenery was gorgeous.

The "lake." (I use the term loosely given how small it is compared to the lakes I'm used to!)




A cool fungus that I found. Oddly, the picture makes it look like I took this at night. It was 5pm.


The launch dock and some fall colors.

The trail.





While the weather here is A-MAZING, it's no NY fall. Now that is what I truly miss.


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...