We've moved!

Please keep up to date with all think Yankee and gluten-free over at A Yankee in Rebel Clothes.

25 October 2010

No TV - Hour 10

I've made it through the entire evening without watching the Mind Suck. I was really excited about coming home and watching the last ten minutes of my last Big Love episode. Sadly, I had about 45 seconds left not ten minutes. (Why I didn't finish the whole episode before is beyond me!) After I pouted for a few minutes, I got back up and started my evening's work. I bathed the dog, took care of the post-vacation house, did a few loads of laundry, and even graded a few classes of work. I even ate dinner at the dinner table again. Yeah! Go me!

Tomorrow it should be quite easy to avoid the Mind Suck. I've got to drive to Chapel Thrill to renew some books after work, and that won't get me home until 5 or 6 (depending on traffic). By the time I get some serious grading done, it'll be time for bed. Because, you know, I'm old, and I go to bed early.

Now I'm going to bed and taking a book with me. Happily I don't have a TV in my bedroom, so I get good reading time in before bed at night. I just usually watch hours of mindless TV before I get there. Tonight, not so much. Nice clean brain ready to enjoy my book.

On a side note, I've been pretty good on my diet. My trip to NOLA didn't throw me too far off track, but I didn't lose any either. Weigh-in isn't until Wednesday, so I'm hoping to be down at least a pound by then.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...