We've moved!

Please keep up to date with all think Yankee and gluten-free over at A Yankee in Rebel Clothes.

31 July 2011

Savannah Memories

I didn't take nearly as many pics in Savannah as I have in the past; I think we were more focused on eating great food, drinking tasty cocktails, and relaxing than taking pictures. And, when you consider that I've been to Savannah many times and have MANY pictures in my files, more pictures aren't really needed. But, of course, we visited Bonaventure Cemetery (one of my all-time favorite places to visit and photograph) and I took quite a few pictures there. 

The humidity fogged up my camera lens when we first got out of the car,
which made for a cool photo. 

Kiki knows of my Sago Palm love. 




Is this not a spooky little gravesite? 


I made a friend in the cemetery. But he wouldn't sit still long enough for me to pull off his tale. 

The creepiness of this trumps the "Gracie Watson" site, does it not?


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...