We've moved!

Please keep up to date with all think Yankee and gluten-free over at A Yankee in Rebel Clothes.

13 March 2009

Anxiety

My exam "re-take" is on the 19th. I think I'm gonna throw up. Seriously. I feel so nervous and anxious about this damn thing. I just want it to be the 20th so I don't have to think about this crap any more. Ugh. I know that just walking into the room after the last mess is going to take every once of strength I have, and then to sit down and be grilled by these people!?!?! I seriously can't even make a coherent thought about the things that I am supposed to know.

Last night I had a nightmare about the damn test. It was the morning of and I knew NOTHING. Seriously. I couldn't even make complete sentences about the material that I've been studying. I woke up in a cold sweat and immediately started going over the material in my head. Of course, in my middle-of-the-night-groggy-sleep I couldn't make sense of anything. That, of course, gave me great confidence for today's studying.

In happier news, Bailey has gained 4 pounds! The doc is really happy about this and wants her to pack on another 4 or 5. She no longer looks like she is starving. (She wasn't before but she certainly needed to gain some weight. Four visible ribs is four ribs too many!) This makes everyone happier!

1 comment:

Kirsten Oliphant said...

Just think--soon after that you'll be celebrating here in Texas with me and margaritas!! Seriously, mondays and tuesdays they are $1.50. We'll go and drink a lot, then walk it off at the nearby giant mall. Okay? Sawyer likes it when mommy walks it off. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...