We've moved!

Please keep up to date with all think Yankee and gluten-free over at A Yankee in Rebel Clothes.

17 April 2009

A beautiful day

The weather was G-O-R-G-E-O-U-S today. Or, as we say back home, GORGES. Hahaha. I make myself laugh. The sun was out and the sky was blue. All day long! I slept late (didn't roll my lazy bum outta bed until 9:30!) and took a nice long walk with The Beast. We walked for 4 miles in the sun. It felt wonderful. When we returned home, I showered and ran some errands. I returned my duplicate iPod, bought some measuring cups and spoons, some booze (gotta love the ABCs), and returned home to eat lunch and work.

I sat on my bum out on the porch, reading Hawthorne scholars and trying to figure out how to revamp my book article. After I burned my knees in the sun and Bailey was about suffering from heat stroke, I decided to go get my nails -- feet and toes -- done for my pending Florida trip. (Oh, yeah, I'll be in Florida in five days!!! It's only a long weekend trip, but I can't wait!!! Laura and I are gonna have a kick-ass time with my parents!) They are very pretty now!! 

I'm wrapping up my evening with Katherine Hepburn and Cary Grant movies before I head to bed. What a great day!!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...