We've moved!

Please keep up to date with all think Yankee and gluten-free over at A Yankee in Rebel Clothes.

22 April 2009

Vacation bound

So, I've been back in the "real" world for about three weeks (after returning from The Best Trip Ever in Houston!) and I need a break already! Not really, but Laura and I are heading to Florida to visit my parents for the weekend. We had the trip planned before my Houston trip, and it's starting to become our tradition. We went last year at the same time and had a blast. So we decided to go again! I haven't seen my parents since Halloween (which, if you know anything about me, that's a wicked long time!), so it will be really great to see them. Supposedly Mom has lost 30 POUNDS(!!!) and looks amazing. I'm really excited for her and can't wait to see her! And I've missed Dad like crazy! It should be a good mini-vacation.

So, I'll be peacing-out for a bit. But I shall return with photos and debaucherous stories!!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...