We've moved!

Please keep up to date with all think Yankee and gluten-free over at A Yankee in Rebel Clothes.

19 April 2009

Things I'm missing right now

I'm homesick. Really, really, really homesick. In fact, I'm on the verge of tears. I'll be seeing Mom and Pops in Florida on Wednesday night (I'm flying down with Laura), but it's Florida and it's not home. I miss everything about home. 

I miss the view from Wagner Vineyards...
And these people ...
And the view from the backyard ...
And the lake ...
And the falls ...
And the beer ...

And the bagels ...
company logo
and Cornell ...


And everything else Ithaca. I haven't been home in over a year. It makes me sad and lonely. I know that no one likes a pity party, but sometimes you just can't help it. Or, at least, I can't help it. 

I'll get over it. It's just a sad condition of life. This stupid attachment to home and all ... it's just silly.

1 comment:

MealyMel said...

As you probably know, I don't think it's silly at all. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...