We've moved!

Please keep up to date with all think Yankee and gluten-free over at A Yankee in Rebel Clothes.

19 January 2013

Bottles into hurricanes

I've finally settled into the house and have moved back into my project hobby. Pinterest is really the worst thing for a person like me because it inspires me to take on all sorts of crafty, time-consuming projects that distract me from other things that are far less fun (like a dissertation and grading and whatnot).

I've been working on cutting glass bottles for about a year or so now, and I've made all sorts of planters and dishes and containers. I finally created some hurricane glasses for the candles on the patio. I was a little skeptical at first (thinking they wouldn't get enough air flow), but they really work!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...