We've moved!

Please keep up to date with all think Yankee and gluten-free over at A Yankee in Rebel Clothes.

28 August 2007

I can't imagine

I just received such sad news. Good friends of ours that live in Durham were expecting a little baby girl, Melissa. She was due on September 30th. Sadly, something went wrong, and they lost the baby last night. The even sadder part is that she hasn't been delivered yet and probably won't be until tomorrow. I can't imagine what they are going through right now. To be only five weeks away from holding your baby and then to lose it. They have been trying to have children of their own for over three years (they ended up adopting from South America and, oops!, they were pregnant!), and it looked like things were finally working out in their favor. Then this happens. It is heartbreaking. It makes me cry. It even made Mom tear up, and she has never even met them. I wish there was something I could do to make things better or easier or something.

Please keep them in your prayers.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...