We've moved!

Please keep up to date with all think Yankee and gluten-free over at A Yankee in Rebel Clothes.

17 August 2008

Back from Richmond

The Boy and I are back from our trip to Richmond. We saw the Poe museum, Maymont estate, and we ate really great food. I bought a cute new dress at this vintage shop in Carytown, and I cannot wait to find an excuse to wear it!

I'd show you pictures, but someone forgot to lock the car when we got home last night (I'm sure you can guess ... If not, I'll give you a hint. The person in question has a penis.), and someone rifled through my car, stealing my camera. Yep. I'm pist.

1 comment:

Kirsten Oliphant said...

I love maymont!!! I got bitten by a pig there once. I have a scar. No kidding. I got your message and was flattered you thought of me! Wish I'd been there to send you on some fun adventures! MIss you...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...