We've moved!

Please keep up to date with all think Yankee and gluten-free over at A Yankee in Rebel Clothes.

23 August 2008

Cute newborns and cute toddlers

The Boy and I met up with friends tonight to go to the Durham Bulls game. It was also the first time that we got to meet their new little guy, Jeffrey David. He's about a month old now and is very cute. Almost as cute as his older sister, Claudia. We had mucho fun-o, especially since the company that The Wiz (our friend in Durham) covered the ticket costs and the great food spread that they offered.
The new male heir, waving hello.

Claudia watching the game, waiting for the Home Run Bull to light up and blow smoke.

The Prince ... asleep

Claudia taking off like a bird

And my camera takes panoramics!! How fantastic!

On a related note, I volunteered to spend all day Friday and Friday night at their place, helping with the cherubs. I offered to take night duty so Momma could get a good night's rest. I hope I know what I'm getting myself into.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...