We've moved!

Please keep up to date with all think Yankee and gluten-free over at A Yankee in Rebel Clothes.

03 September 2009

The List

Since I was accepted to the conference in Spain, I have a growing list of things to do and not too much time to do them in.

- obtain a passport (Paperwork has been completed. Now I wait.)
- write a paper to present to and publish at the conference by October 1 (which means the prospectus is tabled ... yet again.)
- create a large visual to accompany my presentation
- coordinate travel arrangements with CA
- coordinate travel arrangements for The Boy
- figure out something to do with B for two weeks over Thanksgiving
- save money for spending and enjoying myself

It doesn't seem like a lot, but it is a bit overwhelming. All for Spain!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...