Since I was accepted to the conference in Spain, I have a growing list of things to do and not too much time to do them in.
- obtain a passport (Paperwork has been completed. Now I wait.)
- write a paper to present to and publish at the conference by October 1 (which means the prospectus is tabled ... yet again.)
- create a large visual to accompany my presentation
- coordinate travel arrangements with CA
- coordinate travel arrangements for The Boy
- figure out something to do with B for two weeks over Thanksgiving
- save money for spending and enjoying myself
It doesn't seem like a lot, but it is a bit overwhelming. All for Spain!!!!!!!!!!