We've moved!

Please keep up to date with all think Yankee and gluten-free over at A Yankee in Rebel Clothes.

11 March 2010

I'm a Biggest Loser!

The school weight loss competition that I started nine weeks ago is over, and, happily, I won first place! Seriously. I did not rig it! I swear! In fact, we had the school nurse in charge of the weigh ins and record keeping just so there would be no conflict of interest. So, as I said goodbye to 6% of my body weight, I said HELLO! to $300! Nothing like winning some cash to make your waistline feel even smaller. And now I can take it to Savannah and spend it on my St. Patty's day revelry.

I'm really happy about winning the money, but I most happy about how my clothes are fitting better. I feel thinner and lighter and more comfortable in my own skin. and, I guess, that is what the whole weight-loss/getting-healthy thing is about, right?

1 comment:

Scarlett said...

Way to go!!!! Have fun in Savannah!!

I'll be coming up to NC sometime in the next month - we are getting a dog in Charlotte area. Maybe we can meet up at some point!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...