We've moved!

Please keep up to date with all think Yankee and gluten-free over at A Yankee in Rebel Clothes.

16 May 2011

Falling off the face of the earth

I've been a VERY bad blogger. My last real post was 15 days ago. I haven't posted (or taken) a picture of the day since the first of May. I have been busy and Blogger did go down for a few days (which I didn't even notice because I've been so bad), but that's no real excuse. I've just been lazy and disinterested. Which is no excuse. But it is what it is. I'll try to be better. In the meantime, some pretty entertaining posts are brewing. Like ...

- NOLA round-up pics
- Traumatic family vacation reflections
- Watching lightening storms form the air
- NC Life 365 updates

and much, much more!

Promise.

Pinky swear.

:)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...