We've moved!

Please keep up to date with all think Yankee and gluten-free over at A Yankee in Rebel Clothes.

06 December 2011

My new most favoritest kitchen accessory ...

The Slate Plate!


Isn't she pretty? 

She's solid rock and can be cooled, warmed, served on, and/or eaten from. I've used her a handful of times already, and I've only had her for three days! I can write on her and label the food items on display so my guests can make informed decisions about what they are eating. :)


As you can see, she goes GREAT with cheese. Which is a good thing since cheese is one of my most favoritest things. :)

If you, too, would like a Slate Plate, check out the website. It's a local (Raleigh) start-up making some pretty sweet stuff.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...