We've moved!

Please keep up to date with all think Yankee and gluten-free over at A Yankee in Rebel Clothes.

15 July 2008

Barely a muffin top in sight

I just slid myself into a pair of jeans that I haven't worn in six months and shouldn't have worn for the last twelve. They are one of those low-rise, boot cut, two-inch zipper pair that barely cover my hips. I stopped wearing them about six months ago because I was a bit heavier than I wanted to be. I mean, they fit but you know how jeans can look when you are carrying just a little (cough cough) extra weight. There are lumps and bumps and bulges where there shouldn't be. Truth be know, I shouldn't have worn them for the last year, but I had a bad case of denial.

But they are on today and look good! No bumps. No bulges. No lumps. Dramatically reduced lovehandles. And hardly a muffin top! Go me!! Just in time for the birthday!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...