We've moved!

Please keep up to date with all think Yankee and gluten-free over at A Yankee in Rebel Clothes.

10 February 2010

Gouty or not?

I got into the doctor's this afternoon to check out my recent toe issues. Happily, the doctor doesn't think it's gout. Unfortunately, he's not really sure what it is. They took blood to test for a inreased uric acid levels (which would indicate gout), and he will let me know more once he gets the results back. He thinks it may be tendon issue because gout manifests itself further up the toe and not on my toe knuckle. If that makes sense. Whatever. The point is I hope it's not gout. And I hope it stops hurting. The doc told me to talk ibuprofen for the pain until he knows more. So good news and average news. No bad news is good news!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...