We've moved!

Please keep up to date with all think Yankee and gluten-free over at A Yankee in Rebel Clothes.

15 February 2010

Stealing souls, one dog at a time

Turns out, The Beast is camera shy. REALLY camera shy. Every time I get the camera out to take pictures of ANYTHING, she runs away. It's kind of funny. All I have to do is touch the camera case, and she panics. She can be in a puppy coma but can sense when I come within four feet of the camera case. She even knows the sound of the camera turning on. That way if she doens't notice me touching the camera case, she hears the "tweet tweet" of the camera powering on. It's usually funny, but sometimes it just annoys the crap out of me.

It does suck though because she is usually so damn cute when she is sleeping. Like right now.

Stupid dog.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...