We've moved!

Please keep up to date with all think Yankee and gluten-free over at A Yankee in Rebel Clothes.

28 March 2012

Farmers' Market delivered to your door!!

Recently a very good friend clued me in to an amazing local food opportunity that I have become smitten with. It is essentially a delivery service for the local farmers' market. Carolina Grown sells only local NC products, the majority of which are organic. The meats they sell are also certified humane which makes my life so much easier!

The program runs on points ($25=50 points), and the points can be used on any products on their "menu." You place your order between Sunday and Tuesday and, like magic, the food arrives on your doorstep in a cooler on Friday afternoon (or other days, depending on your delivery area). I placed my first order this week, and I can't wait for Friday when I get home to a box full of tasty goodies to eat! This week I ordered chicken breasts, green onions, sweet potatoes, carrots, strawberries and a few other things. So excited!!!

If you are local and interested, I strongly encourage you to check it out. And, if you like it, use my name as a referral. You'll get 5 bonus points!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...