We've moved!

Please keep up to date with all think Yankee and gluten-free over at A Yankee in Rebel Clothes.

29 April 2012

New flowers to delight the senses

After hiking with The Beast, we stopped off at a local flower spot to pick up a little color for the porch. My tomatoes and basil and rosemary and chives and lilies are in full force, but that's an awful lot of green. A little color was desperately needed to add a little liveliness. I found a beautiful succulent and a pot of gerberas to add to the plant family. More to come, but all in good time. 
Daisy after watering
My English Garden ... porch-sized. I like all my plants clustered together
in a controlled chaos. 
The pink on this succulent is so vibrant!
Red gerbera

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...