We've moved!

Please keep up to date with all think Yankee and gluten-free over at A Yankee in Rebel Clothes.

09 May 2007

Just call me AAA


In the past five days, I have performed the duties of a AAA wrecker-crew at least twice.

On Saturday, I rescued Memphis from her minor car accident. It was rainy. It was cold. It took forever because the cop sucked.

On Sunday and Monday, I performed the duties of personal life coach and chauffer for Memphis. I drove her ass around and helped her get this whole wrecked car thing worked out.


Today, I rescued Laurie from her little "I ran out of gas on Market Street" dilemma. It was quick. It was easy.


I think I see a new career on the horizon.

Maybe that is just the gas on my hands ...

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...