We've moved!

Please keep up to date with all think Yankee and gluten-free over at A Yankee in Rebel Clothes.

28 May 2007

Mary, Mary, Quite Contrary ...

How does your garden grow?

Very well, as a matter of fact!
Things are definitely in bloom. See for yourself.

One of my tomato plants is taller than the railing!

(see it in the left corner?)

In fact, I even have a few new additions ...

My Purple Spirea

My Peace Lily (maybe it will make my life more tranquil)

My African Violet (it is actually purple, not blue. stupid camera)

I'm even trying to propagate a baby African Violet! Go me and my green thumb!!

I kinda like this gardening shit. It's rather calming and refreshing. I love watching things grow!

My balcony officially kicks ass!

3 comments:

Kia or Tilly (depending on where we met) said...

Clearly, it was my presence that killed the first batch of herbs. It's nice to know that moving away caused some good.

Anonymous said...

Pretty plants! I'm glad the garden is thriving... and your pics reminded me to water my plants -- they're going to be so grateful to you! :)

LL

Anonymous said...

Can I just say that I think your garden is hot? Okay, said.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...