We've moved!

Please keep up to date with all think Yankee and gluten-free over at A Yankee in Rebel Clothes.

24 March 2008

Bailey Update

She's home!! And, for now, healthy!!! They want her back in a week to test her blood again (Some slightly elevated results with the liver screen. Probably nothing). Right now she is curled up in her favorite spot (the sunny spot by the sliding doors. Notice her pretty purple VetWrap covering her IV stick. Very fashionable. As soon as I took that bad boy off (It was soaked in blood. She's a bleeder just like her momma), she licked for about twenty minutes straight.

She's happy to be home. And Mommy's happy to have her here.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Yay for Bailey! I'm glad I got to spend time with her this evening!

Kia or Tilly (depending on where we met) said...

Oh my gosh! How scary for you! I'm so glad the Beast is better. Give he lots of kisses! Now that Luke is crawling all over the place, we are in pretty much the same spot. We are going through a serious child-proofing phase. His new middle name should be Trouble.

Kirsten Oliphant said...

I love Bailey! She's the best. And worst. Hence, the Beast I guess. Tex misses Bailey too, though the they couldn't ever quite figure out how to play together...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...