We've moved!

Please keep up to date with all think Yankee and gluten-free over at A Yankee in Rebel Clothes.

07 March 2008

Spring break, here I come!!!

In 22 hours, I will be driving down the highway with My Boy (note the promotion) beside me, heading to the beach for four days of "us" time. Ahhhhh ... I am very happy about this. We are in desperate need of quiet "us" time (The Fox recently reported that he and I are always busy which only affirmed my already unhappiness). We have nothing planned but meals and drinking. What we do in the mean time is fair game. I'm hoping to see the island, but I won't be disappointed if I don't get to see much of it. *wink, wink*

Needless to say, don't call me. I won't answer the phone. Don't email me. I'm not checking my email again until Friday next. Don't expect a blog posting for a good week or so. I' won't be posting.

I hope you all have a joyous spring holiday. It is very much needed!

1 comment:

Kirsten Oliphant said...

Laurie and I miss you. Wish you could ditch Chico (as much as I love him) and come to the rodeo with us tonight!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...