We've moved!

Please keep up to date with all think Yankee and gluten-free over at A Yankee in Rebel Clothes.

28 March 2008

A Post for Kiki ... or, Before and After

Because I've been hounded by a certain special someone about the lack of personal photos (i.e. photos of me) on my blog, I am posting some today. So there! :P

Here is what I looked like a year and some ago ...


Short and spiky hair ... not a hint of curl anywhere (which was normal because my hair has always been bone straight. Just ask my mom!).

Here I am today ...

I now have massive amounts of curly hair! It's long enough to cover the tattoo on my back. I never thought that would happen! Who knew?

2 comments:

Kirsten Oliphant said...

I love it and it's so long! Wow! and I love that when I beg you to do things, you comply. :) Also, nice background! That's our robokiki background! Now if only we could add flair to our blogs...

Kia or Tilly (depending on where we met) said...

Cute pics. I do love your hair like this. Of course, I also like you almost-bald and short and spiky.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...