We've moved!

Please keep up to date with all think Yankee and gluten-free over at A Yankee in Rebel Clothes.

21 July 2009

It's official ... I'm old.

I woke up today as a 29 year old. Yes, yesterday was my birthday, but, given that I was born at 11:30 at night, today is my first day as an old woman. I know that 29 isn't all that bad, but 30 is just around the corner and THAT is a scary number for me.

DELETED DUE TO EXCESSIVE WHINING

But I think 29 is going to be a good year. I've got a new job in a new city with a new house and some wonderful new opportunities. For the first time in a long time, I'm excited about the future. (Not that I've been bleak about the future, but, come on now, let's be serious. Grad school is a long, dark path with only a faint light at the end of the tunnel!) So, I'm looking forward to the coming months.

So, while old-people birthdays are lackluster, new opportunities and experiences are exciting!!
Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...