We've moved!

Please keep up to date with all think Yankee and gluten-free over at A Yankee in Rebel Clothes.

13 July 2009

Who wants to go to Spain?

I do!! I do!!!

I got a CFP (call for papers, for those living happily outside of academia!) the other day for an international conference being held in ... MADRID!!! Unlike most CFPs recently, it's actually about something that I'm interested in! The greatest thing is that, if I get accepted to present, CA will pay for my trip. How friggin' awesome is that? Spain in November for five days? I can TOTALLY do that.

Now, I just need to keep my fingers crossed and pray REALLY hard that my proposal gets accepted!

1 comment:

Scarlett said...

Congrats! I hope you get to go...Spain sounds AMAZING!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...