We've moved!

Please keep up to date with all think Yankee and gluten-free over at A Yankee in Rebel Clothes.

09 June 2011

Fun times as a chaperone

I'm once again chaperoning a school history trip, and I do really enjoy them. It's a fun time to connect with kids on a personal level, and it gives me opportunity to see new things as well as take lots-o-pictures. This trip includes Charleston, Beaufort (SC), Savannah, and Atlanta. I've been to all of these places except for Beaufort, so this trip allows me to take the opportunity to see things differently and take some new pictures of things I haven't seen before or am seeing differently. The weather was gorgeous today, and I got lots of fun pics.



They were drudging the harbor which was pretty cool to watch.

Fort Sumpter. 











No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...