We've moved!

Please keep up to date with all think Yankee and gluten-free over at A Yankee in Rebel Clothes.

11 June 2011

More chaperoning adventures

Yesterday the trip led us to Beaufort, Parris Island, and Savannah. Beaufort and Parris Island were nice, but Savannah, as always, was really the crown jewel of the day. I truly love that city and cannot wait to someday make it my home.

"Iron Mike" on Parris Island

The Parris Island Museum

Forsyth Park

Ferns growing amidst the Spanish Moss on a beautiful Live Oak

The fountain

Someday I'll eat my lunch on this bench ... every day. 


Saw this dog in City Market. Look at those legs!

Looking up.



I love the architecture in Savannah.

Just look at that ...

Love it!

The eagle and the moon over Colonial Cemetery.


Nightime on the ghost tour

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...