We've moved!

Please keep up to date with all think Yankee and gluten-free over at A Yankee in Rebel Clothes.

08 January 2009

A Bailey Vacation

It's weird to have no Bailey hanging around my heels. I left her with The Boy while I had my busy day. I had a course design workshop at Elon this afternoon and this evening I was supposed to hang out with LL (but she's had a family emergency and had to fly to Memphis). Instead of hanging with LL, I cleaned the house! I took down all of the Christmas decorations (after all, Epiphany was on Tuesday!), organized the office, cleaned my bedroom, and brought the house back to pre-holiday status. It was bizarre to be able to move from room to room and make loud noises without B following me and barking at the noises. Needless to say, I got a lot done. Of course, I miss her already and feel just a tinge of loneliness. But I'll get over it! Besides, both her and The Boy will be here tomorrow afternoon sometime, so I need to enjoy the peace and quiet while I can!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...