We've moved!

Please keep up to date with all think Yankee and gluten-free over at A Yankee in Rebel Clothes.

09 January 2009

Productivity

I've been very productive today, and I'm happy to brag about that. It's been a while since I've felt the urge of motivation, and today it took hold and whipped me into shape. I've only been working for a few hours, but I've got a ton accomplished.

I waded through a text that I had been avoided and took all my notes on it.

I created a color coded literary/historical timeline to help me to visualize important date/events/publications in my literary period. (I really struggle with dates and need all of the help I can get.)

I've clarified and fine-tuned my existing notes thus far.

I've started going through my next text ... but I think I'm going to break for lunch.

I must say that Luminotes has really made this process a helluva lot easier. It's such a great note-taking program that can be used for anything. I just happen to employ it for use in diss research, but I know people who use it for brainstorming their poetry and novels as well as organizing recipes and other creative tasks. It's pretty fantastic. And, the best part is, it's free!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...