We've moved!

Please keep up to date with all think Yankee and gluten-free over at A Yankee in Rebel Clothes.

15 January 2009

The Injured Boy

Glass fiber cast - yay! by Broken Haiku. The Boy broke a bone in his hand. He's in a cast. It's funny now, but of course I didn't laugh when it happened! He broke it playing basketball on his lunch hour. Now he's casted for six weeks. At least. Which means that I'll be the one doing all of the dishes and anything else that requires water and/or two hands. Yeah. :P

(FYI ... That's not his hand. That's simply a pic I stole from Google. Yeah, I steal. Whatevs.)

(BTW ... I'm watching the Cosby show -- don't ask why -- and Adam Sandler was just on as one of Theo's high school friends. Huh?)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...