We've moved!

Please keep up to date with all think Yankee and gluten-free over at A Yankee in Rebel Clothes.

23 May 2009

DC bound!! ... Almost

The Boy left first thing this morning to head up to DC for his summer internship. I have to work all day today and plan to head to DC in the morning. I'll be staying up there with him until Tuesday morning when I return to the 'boro and have to go to work.

I'm excited about heading up there. I haven't been to DC since the spring of '05 when I was a chaperone for the 8th grade trip in the school where I was working. I've always loved DC. It's so much fun. I've been there more time than I can count. I don't think I want to live there, but I love how you can do so much for FREE! My favorite price!! I really enjoy watching other people experience "history" for the first time and watching their reactions. It's like experiencing everything all over again for the first time. The Boy has never been to Arlington, so we'll probably head out there on Monday for Memorial Day (along with half of the rest of America!). We're also going to be doing some fine dining in either Georgetown (where he is staying) or somewhere else in the city. It'll be a nice break!

I'll be sure to post some pictures in the coming days!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...