We've moved!

Please keep up to date with all think Yankee and gluten-free over at A Yankee in Rebel Clothes.

26 February 2008

A moment of amusement for those who know ...

Alan sent me this email today. It is about one of my infamous athletes. It's fabulous. Those who know her, revel in the glory of her majesty. Those who don't know her, be thankful!

"The Setting: The stone bench on the third floor of the MHRA building.
The Players: Kristin and Jen , who was on her cell; a passing
blind woman and seeing-eye dog; your faithful correspondant
The Scene: KP looks up, sees the blind woman, and sighs "I wish I
could bring a dog to class." JR doesn't react. Yours truly nearly
falls down the stairs he's laughing so hard."

There are no words ... no words at all.

2 comments:

X said...

This totally made me crack up even though I'm in the office supposedly reading! :)

Kirsten Oliphant said...

Um...wow. WOW.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...