We've moved!

Please keep up to date with all think Yankee and gluten-free over at A Yankee in Rebel Clothes.

06 February 2008

Shoes!

I got some shoes today! I know my previous blog was about making larger monetary sacrifices to the Church and foregoing luxuries such as shoes, but I bought these last week!!

Before Lent even began. After that surprise money in the paycheck showed up, I bought four pair of shoes (flats ... I have none!) for vacations and the like. They are all super-cute, and they should all be here today. The first pair arrived with the mail and the others should arrive with the UPS dude.

The pair that just came are navy leather boat shoes from Timberland. They have a ballerina cut and a little leather bow. They are totally comfortable. I'll post pictures later after all of them come.

Yeah!

(By the way, lunch totally made me feel better! I had pasta, bread, cheese, and grapes. Oh. And some tea.)

1 comment:

Kirsten Oliphant said...

Yay for food and shoes! The last time I fasted, I almost passed out and was sick for like a day. I guess low blood sugar and fasting (even for the Lord) don't mix. I did know someone who fasted for the full Lent, but I think they're insane. I mean...that's great...but also...um? Anyway, I want to see your shoes!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...