We've moved!

Please keep up to date with all think Yankee and gluten-free over at A Yankee in Rebel Clothes.

27 February 2008

Please offer your prayers

I just talked to my dad. He went to the doctor today, and his PSA count is seriously elevated. They need to do a biopsy to see if it is prostate cancer. He can't get the biopsy until mid-March (He says the wait is long. What is that about?! This could be cancer!), and then we will know for sure. In the meantime, I would really appreciate your prayers for him. He's been pretty unhealthy in recent years, and, while I know that prostate cancer is non-aggressive and mild on the spectrum of cancers, I still worry about how his body will take it.

And I hate being here when I know he is sick. And I hate knowing that there is absolutely nothing that I can do to make it all good or to make time pass more quickly.
Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...