We've moved!

Please keep up to date with all think Yankee and gluten-free over at A Yankee in Rebel Clothes.

27 May 2008

A blog of things to come

The move is over, but I still don't have a lot of time to blog. There are pictures to hang, floors to clean, an office to set up ... you know the drill. BUT, before I forgot, I wanted to jot down some ideas for the blog I hope to write tonight (tomorrow?)

1. The BEST MASS EVER with a cajun priest.
2. Pictures of the new digs
3. The BEST FRIENDS EVER (oh yeah ... you know who you are)
4. Living in an actual neighborhood
5. Indiana Jones
6. Clay-over, wood-fired pizza and my new favorite restaurant
7. The Move itself

I'll try to get some of this done tonight. It'll most likely be multiple blogs.

I'm out!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...